"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, December 9



    Just reached home. Met up with gary(not my baby g but another gary),he was one of our regulars before his friend ricky frequent bishan ntuc.He used to be in the oil business, then beauty products, and now juggling with both.Tried talking me to work with him, i guess its better than selling beauty products, but no thanks.

    On my way to compasspoint, i heard my name being called from far, searched and turned my head over my shoulder and i saw him. He's on the way back and asked if i'd eaten.Maybe im unforgiving, but after all that had happened, i don't believe anything that comes out from his mouth are true words from his heart anymore. We exchanged brief conversations and proceeded seperate ways.

    ---------------

    Will be meeting macho wil and maybe el for supper after work .Might head for either pool or if there's any chance, mj sessions? *giggles*

    ---------------

    background + some hokkien songs i hated but have to learn by thurs..AAAARRRGGHHHH !
posted by fries @ 6:10:00 PM
0 comments