"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, December 9



    I decided to withdraw the trip to london with macho wil.(sorry buddy). but i don't think its smart for poor chap like me to splurge on holiday trips, especially when there's like four of them (which three of them don't come cheap). El and jamie would be going amsterdam in april, so meanwhile there's time to save up for the trip. *hyperventilates* Wil wants another bitchy trip, oops i mean beachy *tsks at self* , prolly to tioman this time. I told sisterkinny i'll be paying for the entire trip to tioman, including the expenses and shopping stuff for her as her birthday prezzie. *wink* Hope it won't burn a hell of a big hole on my pocket.

    *********

    .Opera Baby.

    **********

    Mushy to you, sweet to me..

    19th nov 02' 4:18pm
    I am a moochaholic and you are my favourite bar

    3rd nov 02' 7:19pm
    Can you feel that? *biting your neck ever so gently*

    P/s : too much of it with cause sudden nausea. So it explains why I have to stop here. Haha.

    **********

    lifted of Ginnette's blog. very suggestive juxtapositioning of a booger eating J.Lo. cracks me up!


    background + portishead
    it could be sweet
posted by fries @ 1:54:00 PM
0 comments