"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, December 7



    I hate it when i don't feel like staying at home. I hate it when he is back. I hate it when i see uninvited in my room. I hate it when we all have to watch out for our valuables, not becoz of him, but the fucking intruders he brought back. I despise all his friends, good for nothing and disrespectful. They are somewhat paralyse i think,(for this im pin pointing on all of them), like they they were never taught the basic courtesy or no sense of hygiene to how to fucking flush after every visit to the washrooms. I don't know how long this whole agony is going to strech my nerves and pushed my limits like the last time again.But clearly, i don't think i can let him manipulate our family again. Fuck you if you think we're you're fucking slaves or you financial dependers. If only you had respected us even the slightest bit the last time, i might have like you a little more. And your two faces with me are totally undespicable!!

    Im going out with el now. I hope it will all be over soon. I hope my mum can find the keys to my room, keeping the dimwits outta my room.

    background + diana krall
    autumn leaves
posted by fries @ 12:21:00 PM
0 comments