"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, December 11



    I just upgraded to pro. Thanks for helping me out jona! *big huggies* Hmm..lets see how things will improve from here..

    *takes a sip of her hot earl grey*

    By the way, sisterkin is back, will be meeting macho wil for dinner at charlie's corner, allocated at changi village, wil lurrrves the place,especially the hot dogs(i forgot whats the freakin name for that).The last time, he kept pushing me to try everything thats on the menu.I had warned him not to praise stuffs like god if he wants me to lower my expectations,which he was too late at pulling it down, too bad.But it wasn't so bad lah, just not SO GODDAMN DELICIOUS as he was exagerating it. Blah blah blah...

    I dreamt that i was pregnant, i saw the father, i think he was one of my ex(can't remember which one tho). was devastated ,coz i told someone that i was about to leave the father and now this had happened to me. i remember vividly, that i actually was carrying a big belly like a 7 or 8 mths pregnant women has.

    Was in a horried mood when awoke..

    I was told by the elders that dreaming of being pregnant is a bad omen, to break it or to avoid these bad interpretations, you have to spill out your dreams over at dinner or during meals. Im not a superstitious sort, but i had been practicing this striking out bad energy since was young. Hope i will remember to do that over dinner later. *keeps fingers crossed*

    time to prepare for the other half of my day.
    what should i wear for work tonight.. *drumming her fingers on her desk*

    background + paul oakenfold
    transport full
posted by fries @ 6:24:00 PM
0 comments