"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, October 22



    Went for fitting today at Paya lebah.The suit is oversized,and we have to cab down to Qweensway shopping centre to buy the matching track shoe.So much for professionalism eh.Anywae...i was told today,that one of the criteria for this promo,was long hair models.Hur hur hur.First,big boobs.Then,experienced.Now,LONG HAIR??Stoned man.I fit in freakin shit of none of the above mentioned criteria!Watever.As long they don't make me wear skimpy clothing,and didn't forget to pay me, i'll just fuzz it.*shrugs*

    Tommorrow IS the big show.I was told that im allow to step down from the podium and hype up the crowd.*flutter lashes* Maybe i'll jump to one of the tables and scare off the MP!!*taps chin and cheekily raises brow rythematically* Woo hoo!

    Met macho wil for lunner,shopping,tea.as usual,he bitched about human mankind,i lectured him about his obsessiveness of other people's life(hehe,he's so going to F me for this,bleh!),we clowned and had loads of violent fun today(he pinned me and i bit him!).Whats 'lunner'?Pfft..its lunch plus dinner.I creatively combined it this way for the similarity sounds of the men's thingey in hokkien.Thats wot you should call it if u had missed lunch,desperately hungry,and pathetically plans an altenative activity just to wait for dinner time,for avoiding snacking tendercies resulted from early dinner.I sucked at it all the time.Often,i'll resort to my diet plans after that.So,to summarise my painful ordeal,i decided to name it lunner(pronouce Larn-ner).*rolls over in a huge laffing fit*.

    Check out Garbage gig clips!
    Ace.Plus,there's a bonus too,people.
    *drool at the visible nipples from the clips*

    background+charlie byrd
    satin doll

posted by fries @ 3:26:00 AM
0 comments