"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, October 22



    i couldn't post yesterday.Anywae......This is yesterday's.
    Dated: 20th Oct 5:30pm


    Pretty madeline is sick.She had this dizziness for a long week,and it got so bad,even turning her head or simple task like reading giddies her.Was discharged today,so i came to visit.Im supposed to keep her company,there she is,making noodles for me,here i am,blogging away in her room.haha,so much for a visiting niece.

    Well,class today sucked.My brain,sort of slow Plus the lecturer,going in an acceptionally fast speed.Makes my slow brain,somewhat stagnet even.After i voiced up and caused the whole class go through the same thing with me again(which after that,i still retards at *shameful look*),i decided,i'll have to revise it on my own at home.*mutters*

    *cheers* I got in for the car promo show i auditioned last tue!So,there'll be fitting session for the racing suit tomorrow.The show is on thursday morning till noon.Good money.*wink wink*

    There's a big show comming on tuesday at Amara Hotel.Concept-retro.Though its only a half an hour set,which starts at 930pm,we have to get down for sound check at 530pm.*raise palm in dismay* WTF.......there blows another of my offday.*pout*
    On the brighter side,gary baby suggested we could go for a dip in his club after my show.Its at Hotel Intercontinental,so its open 24hours!! I love to swim,and i miss it so much.I used to swim at least twice a week,sometimes four,coz i coach swimming for begginners too.It didn't pay well,so i stopped teaching then.I will have a hectic day,hopefully,the nite will compromise it all.

    On the 18th,was max's birthday.As a friend,i send an sms to wish him a happy bdae and stuff.wrong choice.*wince*.he replied a thank you,and later at nite,a "i miss u".*smacks her head hard* what have i done?!?I freaked,and told gary baby.Y?Becoz i'm still haunted by the traumatic days.I want to have an open relationship and having max in between my new life becoz of unworthy threats is too much a risk and unquestionally the last thing i want.He accepted,and assured me that no one,besides ourself,has the ability to interupt us.Ok,at least i had eased my worries.Im keeping my fingers crossed.But max also send a good nite message last nite.and he still calls me "baby".*wince harder*

    listening to the clickety clacking sound of my keyboard.

posted by fries @ 12:36:00 AM
0 comments