"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, October 13



    I have failed my driving test again.This time is not my fault loh.I was driving this really fuck up car with an unberably noisy engine.Also,the accelerator n clutch pedel requires more pressure n skills to operate,and im already poor in my half-clutch technique..Its so unfair loh.*wails*.To summarize the consequences of this whole drepressing agony,i have to pay another $158 for the next test date,$122 for two other lessons in the driving centre,Plus additional $150 for 3 more private driving lessons.it sums up to a whopping $430!Busted.*mutters*

    Something's in my mind.Had some discussion with gary n its still bothering me now.Till now,we had not come up with a satisfactory conclusion.I really wish he will not let go off this opportunity when it really comes.I can't be selfish n won't let him regret later.Even if he won't,i will.Our problem lies with me.I can't just leave things behind and fly to london.He understands my situation n we had come to a mutual agreement to talk about it later in nov,after he had confirm his work.

    I had miss my class today because of late nite majong at esther's with sisterkin,esther n joan.Can't afford to miss class again or i will not catch up with school work soon.No more late night majongs.*wave fist at esther*

    Meanwhile,a holiday in london is still the best tho.*smiles* Macho wilson had decided to compromise for our london trip!Yeh..*grateful hugs for wilson darlin* But he will have to check out the tickets n with the rest first.*grins*

    Family dinner later.Will be somewhere near the club so that its more convenient for me to move to work.Wonder wheres mummy dearest now tho..*scratches head looking for mum in the house*.hav to prepare now.will write more later.

    background+nine inch nails
    even deeper

posted by fries @ 5:57:00 PM
0 comments