"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, October 18



    This is confidence,its feminine touch will bring a women back to life..*lusty look* You got to love it.

    Last saturday,i had too long a majong session.*narrow eyes at esther again*.while i was asleep,i was disturbed by sis' entranced to the room.I had been dreaming about the games we were playing,i had been wanting to ask her what's the tile she had just discarded.So after i was startled by her disturbance,i asked her,"what tile is that?".Immediately.We both burst out laughing.Then yesterday,i had a dream which i can never recall what it is about.It must be something really disheartening.I was crying in my bed and again,sis woke me up.I was actually awaken by the sound of my crying.When i realised its a dream act again,sis told me i giggled n went back to sleep..There must be a reason for me to react even after i awoke.I must've fell too deep n dreamt to hard.That i could'nt pull myself back to reality.The moment i wake up has blended so perfectly wih my dreams.Dreams..Its a message from within i believe,something which i am not educated in..Maybe i should have my dreams read everyday,keep a record like what ck did.*smile* Might be helpful spiritually.

    -------------------------
    Ok,at times,when u feel that ranting is not enough,direct them to this site.Leave their stupidity to that.*cheeky smile*

    Wish..-i can run as fast as the wind.if i could race a car,or make an escape from reality.if i am able to pick up n just go.to faraway places.as if "running" away from things will make me free from worries.NO,i was wrong.i have only painted the surface of my life to my preference.and the picture will still spell sadness.i just have to master the art of picture perfect.Patience and focus will lead my path to happiness.start from scatch the usage of beautiful colours that will complete my beautiful life.life will always smile on me even if i had a fall,because without that fall,i will never learn how to pick myself up and never treasure the happiness when granted.

    background-fiona apple
    across the universe
posted by fries @ 7:30:00 PM
0 comments