"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, October 7



    Today's wheather was great.Despite the long bus ride home after class today,im blending into the lovely wheather rain had left behind.Take a deep breadth to smell the freshness of air n feel your soul floating with the cool breeze..Oh..and i'll play some jazz,some Asmus Tietches,like Burkwurst La Ma Tresse..its like the touch of heaven..*closed her eyes n moving with the music*..I love the rain...

    Dinner was at chomp chomp,up serangoon garden with sisterkins Elica n ivy.Alan(El's darling n my contract agent) drove us there.We had to wait since all tables were already taken.Then there was this young lady who was walking passed me n was can't take her eyes off me(i was wearing something really loud,im worried there's no time to change when i reach the club.Time's running short.So? *lift hands up with an annoyed look* WTF??Look eleswhere if im burning your darned eyes!!).I was looking at her direction when she cornered her eyes at me when she approached her table(which sits right beside me n elica).She ignored when i asked solemnly about what the fuck she's displeased with me with all the stares,i had to walked off *mutters*..helplessly.*middle fingee for bitches like you*.I can only express my anguish through text though,im calmed down..*takes a deep breadth*

    Things has been getting to me too easily..I want to be smiley n happy all the time.I want to live my life to the fullest,do things i love to n be contented with what i have *raised brows* (highly sceptical).Ahhh...whatever...Run around naked under the rain n dance hard with no one watching me..*smile*

    Ok...i was drooling at orange label today..Will place orders when i visits next time..heehee..Was amazed when i found this fashion. Will anyone actually visit their site? Hmm...*ponders*.No offence,but its so darn cheap(n low quality,sorry,but im stating a fact though) though..Anyway,stussy anyone?Sales are theraputic...yeh!! *jumps for joy*

    i imagined...-that max came back and haunt me.this time round i was prepared n had a stagger under my skirt.Counter attacked him n snatched my money back.Slap him hard on his face for the damage seed he had planted in me which had left a scar too deep n a fear of love too much to handle.im glad i have a someone to walk me to the light of hope..*hugs for Lipko*

    background+massive attack
    teardrop
posted by fries @ 2:06:00 AM
0 comments