"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, October 5



    Had a bad set today.Damn it.I hate it when i unconciously allow my fall to the politics at work.I believe they were unintentional,but its confusing to bitch behind n fake a smile.I've had enough of this shit n since im quitting by year end,im fucking everything thats irking me*tears her hair n stomps ard in her room*.It had affected my emotions n i rather shun away from them,thus,adding more tension within the frontliners.*shook the vexing thoughts off*."I NEED to grow up..

    Sharon lovely had left.*tearful sob*.

    Finally had some productive meeting wif sisterkins n (aspires to be)macho-wil.*giggles* Supper at Bedok(the 'so-famous-yet-sucks' mince meat noodle stall) hawker, *guilty look at the spare-tyres ard waist*,only had 2 barbequed chicken wings *slurp* n meat balls soup tho..soon proceeded to hotel le-meriden changi for discussions.We had stayed there till 4am,but it was vital for our oncoming project.*wink* Dished out all possible objectives n came down with 3 biz proposal to be presented on 26th nov.*narrowed eyes at sisterkins*.Meanwhile,im sourcing any contacts i that could reachd.I'm so going to prove my idea,just wait n see.heehee..

    I imagined...-if i could snip off the bleached fringe from one of the two school boys(spare me to find out the name of their school,trust me,its stupid.) i met on the train sitting next to me on my way to the club."u posuer.Had totally irritateed the hell out of my sanity to grab a sicssor n snip off ur blondie horse-tail thats growing out of ur hollow brain!*waving both fist up showing impulsiveness self*

    Ehem..*realised that she'd overeacted n regains composure* Well..go feed ur brian with some fashion sense boy.Don't let me see u again..can't promise i can hold myself again....*rolls eyes* i Need PROZZAC.....

    colours
    click on issue 35

    background+ alanis morrisette
    that i would be good
posted by fries @ 3:32:00 AM
0 comments