"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, October 6



    Slept through almost half the day.*sheepish eyes*.I had to dragged my butt outta my bed.
    Went down town with sisterkins n left to meet gary at takashimaya.We had to move on to places
    with lesser crowd.(i hate going to orchard on weekends,if only i don't have to get the
    stupid material at orchard point by this week)*mutters*.Wat the hell that is wrong,is,everyone
    would flock down to town,resulting the heavy traffic on n off roads.Only to be part of the crowd?WTF?
    *shakes her head wif disbelieve*.Do something constructive,ppl..

    Things were starting to smile at work.*jumps with joy*.less tension,little critisisms,more
    colours,more coordinations.Most of all,lots of stupid shit from me *lol*,by the way,
    Im somewhat categorise as "monomaniac",of a stupid funny version.*shrugs* I like,n
    am proud to be gilla gilla(crazy for malay),its good to unwind urself sometimes n act stupid,
    laugh hard(for my case,i just can't hide my silly self n be stupid),its theraputic 4 me too.*grins*

    i imagined...-if i could get out now,putting everything off n bury myself in lala land..london,
    paris,france,can do with bali too.*feeling desperate*.can't wait till yr end.
    *mind drifting off to the beaches n massages in bali*

    No time to surf the net today,well..its been days tho..so meanwhile,no interesting links
    for ya ppl(whoevers reading).next time..*smile*

    background+nightmares on wax
    nights interlude

posted by fries @ 2:34:00 AM
0 comments