"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, November 21


Seinfield and Friends to keep me company.


    during times of the sleepy lala land while you're trying so hard to keep your eyes open, i was happy to have ulrich who volunteerily keeping me entertained(and very successful indeed!) with dialogues from "Friends" and "Sienfield" (both are my absolute love!!). so if you're a fan yourself, enjoi.


    Ross: Guess what happened at work?
    Chandler: Um...lets see...a dinosaur DIED a million years ago?!



    "Joey: But I-I-I can't stay too long, I gotta get up early for a commercial audition tomorrow and I gotta look good. I'm supposed to be playing a 19-year-old.
    [Everyone stops in their tracks upon hearing this]
    Chandler: So when you said, "Get up early, " did you mean 1986?"



    Ross: Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-alike contest and *won*!
    Chandler: Ross came fourth and cried!



    (monica, phoebe, chadler and joey are stuck in monica's bedroom for the second time and joey pulls out food...magazines and then condoms)
    chandler - condoms??
    joey - hey. you dont know how long we will be here. WE might have to repopulate the earth!
    chandler - and CONDOMS are the way to do that?!?!



    [Joey comes out from his room wearing ridiculous clothes. He has to look nineteen for an audition]
    Joey: 'Sup? 'Sup, dude?
    Chandler: [putting his hands up] Take whatever you want, just please don't hurt me.
    Joey: So, you're playing a little Playstation, huh? That's whack. Playstation is whack. 'Sup with the whack Playstation, 'sup? Huh? Come on, am I nineteen or what?
    Chandler: Yes, on a scale from one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely nineteen



    Joey: [to Ross] Forget about Rachel. Go to China, eat Chinese food.
    Chandler: Of course there they'd just call it food.'



    (lol. i had a good laugh. and of cos, there were some from Sienfield..!!)


    It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.


    Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom.


    The Swiss have an interesting army. Five hundred years without a war. Pretty impressive. Also pretty lucky for them. Ever see that little Swiss Army knife they have to fight with? Not much of a weapon there. Corkscrews. Bottle openers. "Come on, buddy, let's go. You get past me, the guy in back of me, he's got a spoon. Back off. I've got the toe clippers right here."


    ROFL.

    Labels:

posted by fries @ 5:46:00 PM
0 comments