"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, February 13


2008 - Quality And Not Quantity.



    Rainy Winter, originally uploaded by inspiredfries.

    so my new year has been good. some decisions have been promptly made and i am already organising and planning for some good and some unforseen-but-hopefully-positive list of events awaiting to make me a happier 2008 bunny. keeping my fingers crossed for all the good things coming.

    and my lesson learnt from 2007 - a pair of hands can only do so much and losing grasp of opportunities that are hard to come by might be a miss we regret and never have the chance to redeem back. pouring too many things into my cuppa will only result an average outcome and this year will be a year of quality, not quantity. slow and steady, i am watching my every step, leading a way of my very own, to a better bunny life. learning to let go will give a better grasp of what we have prioritised in our life. and taking great effort and careful steps to mould a better me, the achievement will then be fruitful.

posted by fries @ 11:09:00 PM
0 comments