"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, April 1


To Part or Not To Part?


    i imagine lovely flowers falling from the sky. but im just in my room and with my messy book paradise. the thought of my next diving trip is already giving the high, but something is amiss, i just dunnoe why.

    D has got into trouble with the gals, and im just here useless. i cant help if ive not been regarded as a friend. so sad. such old friend i really dont bare to let her go. just like any other relationships, its hard to part when so much has been shared its almost like a part of me already. u noe what i mean? i need to prioritise my work now. so much for burrying in books and work, the doubts keep floating back and even shut eye cant help. i will not run away from it.

    its time to go read up my case studies again. ta ta for now. i'll be back with good feelings the next time. i promise.

    *blows kisses*

    background + no music just books
posted by fries @ 9:36:00 PM
0 comments