"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, December 7


Finally Photo.





    one of the photos that ive finally uploaded from my shanghai trip. it was their national day and we were in suzhou. it was drizzling the whole day, and we really had a "chill" day. pun intended. always miss shanghai.

    im still contemplating if i should be down to zouk tomorrow. gosh. im never too old for anything, but i'll probably take my leave when they start to play the retro-ish. *winces* really not my thing. so just show face , shake shake a lil, and leave lah(?)

    my craves for spice just won't stop. *scratches head* so weird. because if you know me, you know im never a "chillie" person. never fail to impress self. me is always me. *laughs*

    background + autplum blossom (remix 03")
    li xiang-lan
posted by fries @ 12:29:00 AM
0 comments