"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, September 15



    *starts punching all the letters on the keyboard angrily* wot the heck. this is my second post due to some @#^&*#@ reasons that causes my pc to hang on me after i uploaded and finished typing my 1st entry. it happened yesterday too u know. *fwaps*

    ******

    these are the pics i took from the previous gatsby show from the singapore fashion week at raffles city. sorry peeps, no boobies this time. haha. anyway, the lady from the promo agency had just sms-ed me that there's an upcoming gatsby show from next week onwards again. but i had it turned down because of the longer working hours and (most importantly)lesser moonee paid. *shrugs* too bad.





    background + june christy
    something cool
posted by fries @ 12:13:00 AM
0 comments