"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, January 8



    i just realised that my lomo is faulty. its always overexposed and there's always this orange circle at the center(or at the right center) of my pix. (?). baby g adviced that i bring it back to the shop. hmm. the worst thing is, my mini oregon scientific is undetectable too. so i can't upload all my pictures. irritating. i hope to get everything fix by tomorrow.

    went to watch "the ring". if u'd seen the original japanese version, DON'T watch this. its just like watching it in the english version. thats all. i went for this because its free. (ha, when its free, i guess thats nothing much to complain. *smack lips* )

    will have tuition lesson tomorrow again. its always better to have a one to one assistance, so you can just clear your doubts without worrying you're going to drag your classmates time. but i do hope my tuition teacher is patient enough to deal with my millions of questions(related to the subject or not) and help my through my slowness in learning.(i think its because you'd stop working your brain for so long, it will take me longer to absorb whats getting into my head. well, i just have to work harder. *lifted fist high up for a determination sign*

    im actually forcing my eyelids to open..im turning in now, will try to upload more pix tomorrow. nightey night people..


    background + nine inch nails
    the fragile
posted by fries @ 1:00:00 AM
0 comments