"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, December 17



    Just send wil and teck wee off. Off to london. *waves at macho wil enviously* See ya on the the 2nd of next year.

    *sulking to the fact that she missed the trip*

    Before they left, both of them came to my club.Yeh, stupid wil couldn't make it for my farewell, so he came down with teck as to make it up. Ya, like wtf loh..no meaning right? But still, thanks for the thought. Okok, *fans macho wil off with both hands* appreciate ok?

    **********

    Finally had my guitar lesson yesterday. *checks her two swelling fingers* Had stopped practicing since i left my guitar at alan's for like more than a year ago! haha, me the slugger. *tsk at self* What a load of wasteful time anyway, turned out skelly jen's there too, and we ended up doing catch ups and alan got carried away with his work. Lesson started at approximately 1230pm, we finished at 430pm. Guess what, i only managed to learn three cords and ended up strumming retardedly out of rythem! No fawking shit!

    *mental note to practice harder before my next lesson*

    starting to realise the screen's blurry and getting smaller as her eyelids can barely hold any longer to stay open by then..


    oops, bed time for me.

    *trots back to bed*

    background + chuck loeb
    the music inside
posted by fries @ 5:38:00 AM
0 comments