"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, December 13



    Baby g is comming to watch my performance tonight.For the first time eh. *shivers* I have different reactions to certain ppl who comes to see me perform. And i do hope he's not those that causes me to stiff on stage.I had asked pat to ask the gals to join her too. By the way, since i started singing,for 2 yrs 11mths and 13 days, i think my girlfriends had only visited me for less than 5 times. One of them(wendy) even visit joyce's club like 2 times a week to see her sets. I think im really like a pathetic chick sometimes, hinting some,and openly reminding most that im leaving the band, PLEASE COME AND SEE ME PERFORM? Im fucking it, if everyone just want to wait till my farewell party, then i don't give a damn too now. It shows how much support you get from your friends sometimes, but don't you worry, im already dead over these bullshits. I just want to rant and get over it, so just let me be.

    breaths in,breaths out..

    ta dah!! im feeling much better already.*smile*

    *********
    The Biblical Curse Generator!
    Now you can swear at ease without having to worry about offending God!

    *********

    TRANCE REPUBLIC. A local Dj constorium set up by a few local guys. Got this from paperdoll's blog.

    background + max graham
    slow motion



posted by fries @ 6:16:00 PM
0 comments