"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, December 12



    I don't know why im unable to post my pix. Irritating man.

    >:/

    yeaterday, macho wil sorta stood me up. well, he came over to pick me up for dinner, we happily drove over to changi village, but just before we enter TPE, his godbro-in-law had to ask wil over to his office for assisting him some computer problemo. what perfect timing. anyway, i told him to send me back home then. he was totally appologetic, and after all these, im bearing the sufferings. i had to dig into instant noodles. *cornered her eyes at wil* okok, im not blaming you, its not your fault anyway, right? *moved towards his god brother and locked her eyes on him*

    slurp slurp slurp

    the instant bowl noodles el bought from japan is yummy!

    bbbuugggrrrbb

    oops..eeessskeewwsss me.

    *grins*

    ************

    summary:

    if you want to make me happy, just FEED ME ..


    background + elica's buzzing..
posted by fries @ 11:06:00 AM
0 comments