"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, December 27



    i was awoke by the neverending message ring tones from my mobile. annoying. but they were all sweet wishes from all of those friends that have not message me last night. thanks. *hugs* my ex(eric) called to send me the best wishes, apparently, he's still in perth undergoing his training,its sweet of him to still remember. macho wil called after that(he's drunk from some party,he's in london now and he called me after we hung up the first time coz he don't rem that he'd previously called.wtf (?)..), and i was snuggling back to my covers when my phone rang again. anfa(fei fei) called me too!! haha, so i was distubed my international calls(anfa's residing in hong kong currently).still, you guys were sweet.

    last came my gorgeous ck(i decided to spell it gorgeousikay. i called him that because i think he's a hell of a wonderful guy and i had jeopardised him reputation too badly before.). its been sometime since we chatted, he's in texas now(just thought you should know), will be back for holiday next mth, and that means my prezzie will arrive late. *sulk*.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
    *swings hand up in the air and did a little jiggy dance*

    ---------------------------

    by the way, sandy, i got your wishes too. thanks! thank! thanks! i still have not figured out how to do my comment box thingey. maybe you can help? :D that will be great!

    ----------------------------

    went velvet last night. it was ace. saw some long-time-no-see friends and invited them to my farewell party in my club. surprisingly, the birthday gal(aka me lah) was not drunk, despite raymond's determination to drown me with the cheers he offered. i couldn't even remeber how much i drank last night, and i was ready for some crazy actions, but nope, i was well behaved as usual but having loads of fun. patrick made me laugh so hard when i forced him to speak mandrain (he regretted trying to share what happened in his office yesterday, coz he had to translate it all to mandrain), and his mandrain sucks big time. all in all, i was enjoying myself.

    and baby g have not call.

    heck, heck, heck.

    he told me he's gonna call on christmas.(which he didn't).he did send me an email though..hmmm...lets see..


    26th dec 02' - 8pm
    hey baby,

    today i feel very london. we did tourbuses all day and got rained all day.
    we saw just about all of the city, took lots of pix and had good family
    time. tonight robyn and i are going on a walking tour of 'apparitions,
    alleys and ales' - which should take us through some narrow old city alleys,
    hunting for ghosts, with a stop for a beer in the middle. tomorrow we will
    get to hang with our cousins and cousin claudia's kids.

    hope you had a nice xmas. did you do anything special with your family?

    see you soon,
    love,
    me


    i think he had even forgotten that he'd promise to call on christmas day since there's no mention of it. hmm. sweet. it spells care and concern from his actions. reckon? well well..its my birthday eh? no point getting myself disturbed over it i guess. *smiles*

    ---------------------------

    background + silje nergaard
    there's trouble brewing





posted by fries @ 3:48:00 PM
0 comments