"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, December 22



    i thought el is touching down yesterday, i think i mixed it all up again. damn. so there'll be no one to direct me on the road later. *bite nails* hmm..kinda scary leh..

    today's the party!! my presents are not even wrap. *grins* i borrowed alan's car for two days and will be driving over to pick mummy pat and daddy jo up to the club for checking in. *gulp* i hope i won't get lost on the way man. i hope i will still be in one piece after tonight. i hope all the drivers will steer away from my lane (ya, fat hope), and i will drive safely all the way. fuck, i'm a little paranoid now. but what if i die on the road later? *shudders* i think i need to write up my will first.

    scribbles..srcribbles..srcibbles..

    i will give my guitar to my cat..(i think he loves it too much,coz he always hangs around it)

    and my cat to my mum..(honestly, my cat treats my mum like her master more than me coz she's the feeding master *narrowed her eyes at meow*)

    my sisterkinny ivy, will have my bro-in-law, don..and vise versa..(don't bother to give the lovey dovey pair anything, besides, they're contented with what they got, the both of them)

    all my clothings and bags to my muarchiesis el..(though it doesn't make a diff, coz she always digs my wardrobe)

    *as she wrote her will, tears rolled down from her cheeks* i will love ya'll..*sob sob sob*

    oh.. all my books to ck..(he loves to read, what else can you do when you have no women?)

    the whole set of sex and the city to macho wil..(another boring pathetic ass..no girls, no sex..*pat pat*)

    all my smoochies for my baby g..(think he might keep my corpse too)

    all my money......BURN WITH ME! BURN WITH ME!
    if i don't get to spend it, no one does!


    *sniffles*

    just in case i die.just in case..
    wish me luck eh.

    tatata.

    background + shy fx (dillinja remix)
    wolf
posted by fries @ 1:13:00 PM
0 comments