"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, February 22



    there was this regular customer my previous band who dragged her husband to me while i was in the midst of a song..

    her (screaming at the top of her lungs so that i could hear her) :
    "you know, you're da best! my husband really give u face you know! (like i care??) he comes every wednesday only to support u! only u! *glances back at the pathetic man who smiled at both of us* you should feel honoured u know! *continues to dance like a mad women shaking her fat ass and smirking* "

    me? i thanked her for telling me and him for supporting, but i have absolutely no idea if i should be glad about the compliment or be weary of her fake attitude and sacarstic remark. hmm.. im keeping my fingers crossed.

    ******

    yay! i finally signed up for my scuba diving course for march! woooooohoooooo!! *jumps with hands over head and banging her head hard* and we're going rock climbing in april! *screams* freaking estatic about all this man! ya! yay! yay!

    background + radiohead with portishead
    blow out
posted by fries @ 1:10:00 AM
0 comments