"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, February 14



    he arrived in his bike, i hopped in and he drove me down to the seaside to catch the sunrise in his arms. when he came back and laid beside me, he took out my favourite strawberries with a pot of fondue, fed me with choc dipped strawberries and whispered softly into my ear. its like dying and reviving again. on this beach, with the sea breeze and the sun rising behind us, i cuddled up closer to his chest, fell asleep and woke up only for a kiss that let me fall back to dream, again and again.

    so perfect.

    i wish it had happened to me. *sigh* right now, i have to go make din din for myself(white rice with olive vegetables). get comfortable while i surfed the channels with my furry deary cat..then, its books and jazz. maybe later, when feelings arised, i might even pack my tripod and camera and get inspired.

    happy valentine's day.

    background + stacey kent
    so nice
posted by fries @ 10:34:00 PM
0 comments