"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, December 15



    yes everybody! i passed my RTT (riding theory test)! oh well, it wasn't as much a surprise to me, it would be too shameful to not pass with questions like that (i know, i know.. i should be humble *nodding away*)..

    i will also be going back to sing permanently next feb onwards. yay for that! but i will only do 3days a week, which would be a big plus point for my weak voicebox of my little throat. *strokes throat gently* when u start to sing, it will become part of u, there is no way u'll get sick of it and i know its already part of my life. but what i really want is to sing in a jazz band (not canto pops and oldies), tho i have absolutely zero experience for that genre. *fwaps* i want to move and widen my exposure and be versatile in all genre. u know what i mean? maybe some day (?), maybe.

    thanks ck for this lovely album of astrud gilberto. savouring every bit of it.

    background + astrud gilberto
    tu meu delirio
posted by fries @ 12:11:00 PM
0 comments