"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, November 28



    today i'll be taking my RTT (riding theory test) at comfort driving center. *gulp* you know how terrifying the word "TEST" haunt me eversince school days ( ahhgh. have i unintentionally sounded too old when i say "eversince school days" (?) ).

    anw,

    i went for my 1st riding lesson yesterday. it was horribly....fun (?)
    i was enjoying everybit of the lesson (including the company of our cute and shy instructor), with 5 gals in the class, i definetely seemed more quailfied and tough since i don't whine or squeek whenever the bike falls or when i have not enough strength to lift the bike up for parking with the main stand. in any case, these are never a problem to me. *shrugs*

    but my stupidity was to attend my practical lesson with a sleeveless tank top. *slaps forehead* thus, i had to grab a raincoat (even tho it wasn't raining) from the back of the class and wear it throughout the riding lesson. can you imagine how drenched i was with my own sweat when i took it off? that WAS disgusting, yiaks.

    i thought i did quite well, but they didn't pass me. i guess i had to be punished attending lessons with improper attire. fuckkit, i know i'll sure pass the next time. you wait and see.

    background + mazzy star
    free
posted by fries @ 1:35:00 PM
0 comments