"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, November 5



    everytime when i blog, it would mean that im not at home. yes, my pc had finally decided to die on me. that ungrateful piece of shit that i had grown so attached with. argh. why does bad things fall in one after another when u pray so hard for a better day? i have to prepare myself for the worse becoz i will have to call that jerk who owed me money tonight.

    hmm.

    i told myself that i will have to divert my sorrrows to do something else more rewarding. like yoga. i had a fun time and will continue my second lesson next mon. also, i will be helping a friend's boss out to take snaps for their shop for advertisments and this will be my very 1st assignment!

    alrighty,

    ive got to prepare myself for now. ciao!
posted by fries @ 1:55:00 PM
0 comments