"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, August 3



    i saw a friend on the streets yesterday. she's not definitely who i considered as someone close, but that’s unimportant. i paused when recalled & recognized this familiar face who had passed me by and i stared at her as i silently slipped back into the crowds again. as i paced up and met up with my friend, i wondered & questioned how i had allowed myself to disconnect from the social world so subtlety.

    i’ve been hating myself and biting my lips almost everyday. i need to face some issues instead of shunning away from some of my clutter stress and seriously work on it. i feel so cowardly and so useless. i can’t help it but pray I can sleep better every night.

    well,

    you know what? i don’t even know what’s my point now. wotever.



posted by fries @ 11:48:00 PM
0 comments