"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, June 16



    there's a female cat lurking outside my house yesterday. that stupid bitch. when my mum texted sistakin, she's so afraid that our meow meow couldn't hold it for too long, he had escaped his way out from the house through the open windows. it was a close shave man, for we arrived home just in time to catch the bitch still yowling and purring outside my door. my cat.. admiring, ogling, drooling and waiting *fwaps*. as soon as the female cat saw us approaching, she sped off like wind down the stairs, my cat tried to chase after her but was held back when sis squeeked at him. matter of factly, i will not bothered if my cat erm..just wanna do it and relieves himself *burst out laughing*.

    but till today, she's gone to the real world out there, seeking for her new bait, and he? *stares at her poor cat still looking out from the window awaiting for her to come back for him* that stupid bitch had wrecked his life. he has been so mesmorized by her, now he had lost that extra zing. *stretching out her palm and strokes his back gently* my poor kitty.

    background + tori amos
    she's your cocaine




posted by fries @ 2:12:00 AM
0 comments