"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, April 1



    halfway during my last set today, i was wincing and rubbing my eyes so hard coz the dryness and itchiness was unbearable. then halfway to the song..

    *blink blink*
    (lens dropped out)

    *became all frantic but tried hard to gather the right lyrics while i desperately search for my then dried out lens*
    (felt a cold plastic rubber on my chin)

    *laughed at silly self and rushed to the backstage to chuck the darn thing into the bin*

    it was so funny. and before my lens came off, i was blinking so frequently and looking away from the spotlights, i think theres a group of sleazy man who thought i was throwing them the "sluty look". then i have to stop smiling and be stern when i said, "sorry, we're out of time for ur song request". baaaahaahaa! silly old dirty man.

posted by fries @ 1:04:00 AM
0 comments