"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, April 28



    *rants and raves* remember that i bought my faulty lomo and had to change it at kino? then i bought my holga and ALSO had it changed at project shop? after all this fucking nonsense, i just realised my holga is still faulty! arrgh!! the nice ppl from ruby told me to bring it back to the shop and request for a one to one exchange,but i was already burning with anger becoz im leaving for new york tomorow, i guess i can only stick to choosing the 16 exposures of 6x4.5cm for now. so irritating.

    but why is it always MEeeee...

    *******

    i wonder will i still be able to blog when im in new york. if not, i'll see you in 18 days!

    background + stacey kent
    i guess i'll have to change my plan
posted by fries @ 2:36:00 PM
0 comments